Maya Education Initiatives (MEI) reach our fundraising goals by hosting your own Friend Fund Raising event!
There are many creative ways to raise money, and they don’t always involve lots of planning and time. Check out the ideas below and read more on our Friend Fund Raising experience in the Blogs.
- Host a dinner party with your friends it can be any kind, type or let’s say pizza party in the name of orphans who desperately awaiting our help
- A simple bake sale or car wash can involve your community in the MEI cause.
- Find an interesting raffle item and sell tickets at your work, school, or to friends and family.
- Organize marathon race, organized any game which is popular in your society or dance party.
- Organize a commitment Event for a change in your life style or habits and give away your bad habits in pennies to our orphans
- Use social media and email to let your contacts know about MEI and why it’s important to you. Ask them to donate in honor of your birthday, special occasion, or holiday, anniversary and so on or on the memory of our beloved ones.
For more ideas and reasons to host the event please click here or email us at : firstname.lastname@example.org . MEI will provide you assistance to make your event better and the best event ever hosted.